@merksmilez Malachi Grant

Welcome_2_My_World_explicit
Music Submission - Malachi Grant
(via Backstage Vibe)
I am Malachi Grant, a hip hop artist out of New York. I'm reaching out to media outlets to debut my latest project and introduce my music.
Bio: Malachi Grant (formerly Merksmilez) is an hip hop artist with depth. Walking the border of story–telling and feel-good music. His high energy music, takes the listener through feelings in life, all listeners can relate too. His content range is an open canvas delivered with a stylishly-fresh sound, unique to Malachi. Citing a wide array of musical influences such as LL Cool J, Big L, Rakim, Biggie, Mase, Tupac and Nas have influenced his artistic development.

Malachi released \"Just That Ill\" introducing the world to the sounds he grew up on vamped with his perspective and stories of his growing pains and inspiration. Currently, warm up single G Ride off the upcoming project “Welcome to My World,” was released on February 17, 2014 and is now available in all digital stores.
Please check out one of my latest tracks: My Life 

STREAM IT HERE: My Life 
(To download: after clicking the link, right click & "Save As.")
My Life plays as a reflective piece of gradual progress. The first verse representive of the idea to live with out fear and chase your aspirations. The seconds displays the chase and the thirds shows a sense of accomplishment. A process many go through on various levels. 
I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you!
All the Best, Malachi Grant
Media Contact: 
Malachi Grant
mghasmusic@gmail.com

Backstage Vibe’s mission is to support indie artists and the pursuit of their musical dreams. We help artists, musicians, bands and labels create a buzz surrounding their latest projects by utilizing a host of promotional tools and connections.

Comments

Popular Posts