Death Chamberz Music Interview Kima Sutra @ShesKimaSutra


> 1.  How did you get your name?


The name Kima was giving to me by an old friend because my first name is Kierra-Marie and Sutra just added a ring to it.


> 2.  What inspired you to become a artist? 

I don't recall what inspired me to get into music because I been into music since a young child . I just always had a strong passion for it.

> 3. When and how  did you start? And have you created any records yet? or mixtape? 

I started writing music when I was 6 years old but I was writing r&b at that time. I recorded quite a few records and I do not have a mixtape out yet my e.p will be dropping sometime this summer . 

> 4. What’s your favorite thing to do when you aren’t writing/producing/playing etc? 

My favorite things to do when I'm not making music is being a mother to my 2 daughters and studying the word of God, and seeking wisdom 

> 5. Who are your musical inspirations? 

Nicki Minaj, Kendrick Lamar, and J.Cole 

> 6. What kind of music do you listen to today? 

Its a mixture of music that I listen to. I listen to rap, gospel, r&b and alternative music 

> 7. What surprises would we find in your music collection? Its not really considered a "music collection" but I like  the battle rap scene. 
>
> 8. Today's music is about collaborations what "hot" rapper out now, you would love to work with on a project? 

Kendrick Lamar.

> 9. What do you think your listeners will get out of your music? 

I think listeners will get an inspirational message from my music something to invoke thinking.

> 10. What do you hope to do with your music? 

I hope to touch souls and get the message and Gospel of Jesus out there to the world.

> 11. Where do you see the generation heading? 

I think the generation could be headed in a great direction if we pay attention to what's important and stop promoting nonsense. 

> 12. Is there any advice you'd like to give to young aspiring artist ? 

Yes. I would tell them to always follow your dream , NEVER give up and don't let anyone determine your success cause only you can stop you.

> 13. What projects should we be on the lookout for in the near future? 

Be on the look out for my e.p dropping sometime around the Summer time. 

> 14. Any shout outs? 

Yes. I would like to give your site a shout out for the interest In my song. And to God for making all things possible. God bless

Follow Her On Twitter:

@ShesKimaSutra

Comments

Popular Posts