@AdamReverie313 Father, Son, Brother, Friend @djiShine

Check out the new album from Adam Reverie 
13 tracks of foundation hip hop. Very well produced with good commercial viable beat selection. Very strong delivery and cadence control nice charisma on the mic. Very solid album 
Download the album tell me what you think. 
Don’t forget where you get the best underground music Death Chamberz Music


Please follow on twitter @deathchamberz
I'm not sure how many of you have been with me from the beginning of my journey nor do I know how many of you will remain, but do know that with all my heart I'm thankful. I'm thankful because there was a time when I was the only person listening to my songs, but because of your everlasting support I no longer am the only one hearing my music. You have helped share it with those you've felt would appreciate my art and for that I dedicate this body of work to you - Rev


Comments

Popular Posts