@AdamReverie313 'Black Boy Out In Poverty


In life we are in constant search to discover our purpose, I believe my purpose is to inspire a generation through songs and live a life parallel to what it is I am conveying in these songs. Presented is my new single 'Black Boy Out In Poverty' from my forthcoming album "Idiot Writer", a record I was privileged to premiere with The Smoking Section that boldly addresses the media (all parties involved) for targeting young blacks by constantly promoting negativity in Hip-Hop music. 'Black Boy Out In Poverty' is a record that NEEDS to be heard and has the power to uplift a culture and bring change.


"When making a career out of hip-hop, certain rappers carve out their own niche, while the rest simply follow trends. After listening to “Black Boy Out In Poverty” from Adam Reverie, we’re clearly dealing with someone looking to make his own splash." - BEWARE (The Smoking Section)

Adam Reverie
Hip/Hop Recording Artist
Twitter: @AdamReverie313
Facebook: Reverie143
Youtube: AdamReverie313

Comments

Popular Posts