@_LABSTRACT - The Backyard

Check out the new group coming from Toronto Labstract. Now I don't try and hide my bias for my local tunes so I love good Toronto music. This is a mix of rock and rap. When I got the track I didn't expect something so popish. Musically it's allot more laidback pop R&B influence than anything rock. I don't mind the track.

I think that better recording by the group and the can be amazing musically I liked the idea the came with and there just off from a few technical issues.

Don't forget where you get the best indie music 


please follow on twitter @deathchamberz
"The Backyard" is the first single off of Labstract's debut album, dropping early in the new year.
Follow Labstract on Twitter at twitter.com/_LABSTRACT
Like Labstract on Facebook at www.facebook.com/llaabbstracttt


This is the first single off of our upcoming debut album, "Apollo".





Comments

Popular Posts