@elementzemce latest single "Streets Love Me" from my forthcoming release "Open Bar"

Chicago Hip-Hop
View this email in your browser

Hi, I'm Element Emcee and here is my latest single "Streets Love Me"  from my forthcoming release "Open Bar"

ft. Doc Prod. by 42Keez
SoundCloud Link Here


Hi, I am Elementz Emcee, this is my latest single, "Streets Love Me (Money In Da Bag)" from my forth coming release "Open Bar" . I have included my social media and web information below. I would love for you to post it on your site. Thank you for you support!

Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter
Website
Website


Artist: Elementz Emcee
Title : Streets love me
Version: Explicit
Style: Hip Hop
Location :Chicago IL
Duration: 4:06
Label: Independent

 
About Elementz Emcee
 
Chicago is dominating hip hop right now with the success of the drill rap scene, however Chicago or “Chiraq” as it called has something fresh and new to offer, the sounds of Elementz Emcee. Elementz Emcee believes every good artist should embody talent, ambition, passion and a good work ethic. He applied these principles when crafting his debut album entitled “Open Bar”.

“Open Bar” is a fusion of Superior production laced with Elementz’s cocky flow and complex wordplay. The first single and video “Too Much” featuring fellow Chicago rappers Dawreck & Tragedy The Beast takes aim at the mainstream music industry and it’s overt support of lackluster acts and political red tape. The video for “Too Much” was filmed on location in Chicago and was directed by Sense Hernandez. “Open Bar” has production by Wes P., Ill Brown, 42 Keez , Nascent, QB, Trox and  Mister K.A. Rappers Scheme, AbstrakMind also Doc and make solid appearances.

Elementz Emcee considers himself a student of hip hop, by studying some of his biggest influences like Nas, Rakim, Big Daddy Kane, Jay Z and others he learned that clever wordplay and substantial concepts are the anchors of longevity in the mc field.

Elementz Emcee is currently on a regional promotional tour bringing awareness to his music and brand. “Open bar” is set for release late January 2014.

Press / Media
D'nilla Woods
Elementzemceepr@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts