Death Chamberz Music Interview Romo


Death Chamberz Music Interview Romo
1. How did you get your name?

A: When I was 13, I used to roam the streets to find somewhere calming to write and relax and a childhood friend I had in my life back then named Kenny Newcomb called me "Romo" because 
I used to roam and suprise him with what I would come up with when I came back.

2. What inspired you to become a artist?
A: Honestly, at first it was what I was watching on tv and was going "Wow, I wish I could become what they are". As I progressed in the music buisness, I realize there is so much more then fame and keeping the hip hop culture as real as it started. Fame is only people getting money and knowing names and what inspires me is to be nothing like what most artist became today.

3. When and how did you start? And have you created any records yet? or mixtape?
A: I started when I was 13 with my friend Brittain known as "BP" and made an EP called "Lyrical Magik". I have still been working on a project right now called "Paper Plane Dreams" and it's coming out a lot better then my first project I haven't released and i'm glad to say it's more then what I expected.

4. What’s your favorite thing to do when you aren’t writing/producing/playing etc?
A: If it is not music, then I'm just working a 9 to 5. There is nothing more then I want then music to be my life. I don't even know any other activity then those two and I'm happy that GMS is all about that type of dedication.

5. Who are your musical inspirations?
A: Right now, my top three musical inspirations are Lorde, Drake and Macklemore. I feel like they are the ones that have the most beautiful message with their music and also can move you and that is what music should do to every person that listens.

6. What kind of music do you listen to today?
A: I listen to every genre you could imagine because I can learn from every single one and study to make my music that much more improved. I can go to Biggie to Justin Timberlake to Keith Urban etc. I appreciate every kind of music because it's an art that every one has gone through.

7. What surprises would we find in your music collection?
A: The biggest suprise you would find in my collection is Brotha Lynch Hung because it is so dark and evil but I appreciate it only because his story lines and his character makes me believe it's actually the way he lives.

8. Todays music is about collaborations what "hot" rapper out now, you would love to work with on a project?
A: Right now, I would love Nicki Minaj on a song not because what she is known for, just because I know what she has done from her heart. The songs she has produced not for commercial, but just for her own being. I would love to make a song together that we could both relate to.

9. What do you think your listeners will get out of your music?
A: What my fans would get out of my music is to never quit, no matter how difficult it is. Life is hard but we all have stories we can tell. Basically, never improve yourself for someone else but prove to yourself you can improve.

10. What do you hope to do with your music?
A: I want to keep people guessing what I am going to come out with next. "Is it going to be Hip Hop R&B, Country, Jazz etc. I want to just make a sound no one has ever heard before.

11. Where do you see the generation heading?
A: "Man, I can't even pick out my socks, how can I predict my future". John Bellion

12. Is there any advice you'd like to give to young aspiring producers ?
A: Only advice I would give out to young producers or any one in the world is know what you feel in your heart and embrace the pain to shine with happiness. We all have some spark in us that can do whatever we want to. Instead of talking potientnal, show your kinetic.

13. What projects should we be on the lookout for in the near future?
A: Well Descendant is looking to have a collab EP with every one from the 413 and I am going to release free songs while I can and also be working on another mixtape which I can't say the title yet...

14. Any shout outs?
A: The only shout out I have is to my friends, family and all the supportive fans that keep the GMS movement alive. I love you all and I wouldn't be here today if it was not for any of you!!!! Keep It Real!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts