The Rulers Back Blue Martinez


Im a 80s baby. Born around the time when the crack game was at a all time high, and when rap music was a lot more authentic. I mean, sure you had your songs for the club scene and what not. But you also had music that was a lot more political, and blunt. When N.W.A. was yelling Fuck The Police, they really felt that way. It wasnt said for publicity, and sound scan numbers. Lyrical content was taken a lot more serious. The artist during that time frame poured there hearts and souls into there songs. But NOW? Forget about it. Its all about dancing, and saying anything on tracks. But who am I right? Right. . .
My childhood was kind of bitter. Ive seen sneak peaks of heaven, and long years of hell. But I wont get into all of that. If you listen, the music will tell the story, and paint the picture. So, theres no need for me to spill it all right here.
I dont rap to be your top 5 dead or alive. Im not saying I wouldnt mind to be. I dont rap for riches. That doesnt mean I wouldnt want to be comfortable. But if I never made JAY-Z money off of this, then thats fine with me. Ill still put my heart and soul into it.

Facebook: Blue Martinez
Twitter: @Blue__Martinez
Instagram: @blue_martinez



Comments

Popular Posts